Sunday, February 07, 2010

You should have seen the other guy…

571
Alternatively, I could have titled this post, “There’s a reason why monkeys shouldn’t be jumping on the bed!”
Last night, G-man was performing tricks for his brothers.  (Who should have thought to mention to Grant that his antics weren’t a good idea!)  Anywhoooo….Grant stood at the foot of his bed and fell face first into his pillow doing a belly flop of sorts.  Things went well the first two times, but the third time…not so much.  His face smacked the headboard.  OUCH!
Yeah, I get a little queasy every time I imagine it.
We took the above picture shortly after he calmed down.  We literally watched it swell and turn color over the course of the evening.  This next picture was taken the next morning…much less swelling, loads more color.
576


Can you tell Grant is a little peeved with having his picture taken yet again?  We kept trying, but none of our photos captured the full beauty of the purples and greens under his eye.  And he is already tired of telling what happened to everyone he meets.  To avoid attention, perhaps he could try this…

579

1 comment:

WendyLou said...

He looks SO much like David in that second picture - such a David look :0

I like the pirate idea!