(one of these days I'll put up a video of her saying Ms. Sue...It's the cutest thing!)
Once we arrived, she ran straight for her old classroom. We said "Hi" to her old teachers, and then I had to coax her over to her new room. We had been to a meet the teacher meeting a few days before, but I guess it didn't hit home that she would be in the new class all the time now. But once we got re-directed, she hung her backpack up and pranced right in without looking back. When I picked her up, I could hear her laughing as soon as I entered the hallway. I got to watch her dance and sing with wild abandon. She was louder and wilder than anyone in the class. It is so sweet to see her joy after the sadness she held on to for so long.
1 comment:
Oh, Julia!!! Jenna looks sooo happy!! God is good. Indeed!!
Post a Comment