Whenever Jenna eats, she constantly holds her fork. I have tried to teach her to set it down on her plate, if she needs to say...stretch, scratch her leg, hit her brother, push her hair out of her face, etc., but she won't. She waves it around all during her meal, and therefore, whatever she is eating ends up in her hair or on the chair or on her clothes or her brothers.
Her breakfast of choice lately is frozen waffles. The mess in her hair the first time she ate them was truly nasty. So, my solution...the do-rag. She no longer has sticky hair and it is stinkin' cute besides. Yea me!
Update: My Mom wants me to be sure and give her credit for this "do" as she used to tie a cloth diaper on my head to prevent me from smearing mashed potatoes in my hair as a wee babe. Ah...my love affair with mashed taters started early!
2 comments:
Yea you!! How did I not know you had a blog?? And I LOVE the do-rag, especially that it's pink!! Much loves to you ...
If Sophia ever gets hair i will be stealing the do-rag idea! I love it.
Post a Comment